Red Enamel Wildland Drip Torch | DOT Approved
The Red Enamel Wildland Drip Torch is designed for use in igniting fires in vegetation with a mixture of diesel fuel and gas.
Training of personnel and selection of fuels are the sole responsibility of the user(s).
- Light weight Aluminum tank and handle assembly
- Red Enamel Coating
- Flat bottom to prevent tipping
- Steel siphon tube
- Tank capacity: 1-1/4 gallons
- Tank is 6" diameter
- Spout/Igniter assembly can be stowed inside of the fuel tank when torch is not in use
- Fuel trap in the spout and check valve assembly in the tank cover provides flashback protection
- Breather valve assembly provides smooth flow of fuel when torch is in use
- Unit has REPLACEMENT parts available, request schematic for item list & pricing
- ** Manufactured to Forest Service Specification 5100-614.
- ** Meets DOT requirements for transport of flammable liquids.
- ** NSN 4210-01-558-9951
- ** NFES 0241
Optional Mounting Bracket:
- Light weight fabricated aluminum
- 2 piece welded assembly
- Thick urethane covered spring strap for securing your Drip Torch in place
- 4 holes in the bottom plate for mounting to a truck gear box